Saturday, June 30, 2007

What, no numbers? (and no comment)

First, if anybody wanted to comment on this, I'm sorry, but I'm still trying to figure out how to enable the "comment" function with Blogger. sigh. I would love to read some comments, if only I could figure it out. (added: I just looked and now the Comments option is appearing at the bottom, so I guess I figured it out!)
No, I'm not tracking each week's $. My boyfriend isn't really participating in the experiment (he brought home a box of donuts the other day that was definately NOT in my imaginary budget). But, even if only one of is playing the game, I figure we're saving money.
Also, as I said at the beginning, I have lived on Food Stamps. I know it can be done. Rebecca Blood's blog proves it too. (I applaud her efforts at accounting for each teaspoon of salt and each 1/8 ouce of cumin, but I just don't care enough to do that.) My focus is just my own awareness, and sharing some recipes and cooking/budget tips.